Sunday, September 16, 2012

A Perfect Day of Summer ~ Aug. 4th

Julie and I had picked a day awhile back to get together with the girls. It turned out to be a lovely sunny day, on the too-hot side for me to be somewhere without being in shade. I suggested we go to a local water park near Julie's. She wasn't aware of any, but after a quick Google search found one really close. We had a good laugh because if it had been Ann, she would have already discovered every water park within 10 square miles of her home. :) And so, we enjoyed a nice time of exploring Julie's park together. 

Anna was even less sure.
At first it was just watching the water...









A serious pose from this fun-loving girl.
Tom & Lew make everything more fun.
"Higher, Thomas!!"
Anna is such a sweetheart, how can you resist this face?!
Thomas hitches a ride...
The girls play mostly side by side still.
Looking forward to more fun times ahead. :)

1 comment:

Ann said...

You made me laugh. :) Thanks for posting so I can see these 4 cute kids!

Post a Comment