Our favourite dog friend is back for 10 days or so... It isn't long before Maisie has made herself at home, and it's like she's part of the family.
Nora isn't phased in the least to wake up from her nap and find two dogs in the kitchen. The more the merrier!
Here are a couple shots with the most absentee member of the house. (Techinically speaking, that would be Scott...) James is working a lot or in his room, so when we see him emerge we try to get in as many hugs as possible. Drives him crazy! :)
This is how James shows affection to Nora...
Ann sent by some hats, so Nora tried them on. She won't leave them on her head longer than a minute.
Paperwork update: I received notification today that Citizenship Canada has received Nora's application and will now review it. (I had mailed it off on October 27th, 2010.) Hopefully I've included enough of the required documentation, as I've heard it takes many months to aquire citizenship. Until that comes through for Nora, we won't be travelling beyond Canada... not that we had any plans, but just to go to Seattle would be nice.
No comments:
Post a Comment