For being such a "date-sensitive" person, I was proud of myself that I could celebrate my birthday a day early. :) We wanted to take the time to be with all the boys as the next day would be hectic. Scott finally got home from a day-long seminar after 6:30pm, so we were quick to pile into the van to my restaurant of choice.... "Me & Ed's Pizza". I had been looking forward to eating "perogy" pizza all day!
Nora wasn't as thrilled about the pizza as she was about the "dip"... she likes "dips" of any kind whether it's ranch, spicy peanut, hummus or guacamole. Can get pretty obsessive about it, so watch out for your dips! :)
I picked up a cake from Safeway on the way home, as well as my gift from the boys from Best Buy... "Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader", to watch later. How thoughtful everyone is! :)
Nora still thinks that every birthday is hers. When she gets as old as me, she's learn that it's best to stay quiet.
Thanks everyone, for a nice evening. You are my best gifts!
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment