Monday, August 22, 2011

Random summer days...

AKA check out Nora's wardrobe, I can't help but take a photo when she's wearing something cute... although this first shot is what not to wear... blackberry juice! But so yummy...


Eating more blackberries down at the park...


This sweet little dress reminds me of when my niece Abby wore it, although she was much younger.

A sweet summer dress for a warm summer Sunday...



Sharing with her favoured Daddy...


I was quite amused when Nora showed me that she was wearing my duty shoes. Thankfully I had just cleaned them during my previous nightshift, as they're usually not the nicest things around. Watching her clomp around in such big shoes was really funny. I'm sure she will literally never fill my shoes! (Let's hope not!)

Caring for her first patient...


Here's a recent purchase to give Nora her own smaller sized broom, as she frequently tries to use our larger one and subsequently bashed everything as the handle is so long behind her.

However, she insists on using the "lobby" dustpan, and so is taking things out regardless. But she's having a good time. (Although I can't say the kitchen floor is any cleaner...)

No comments:

Post a Comment